Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Forum issue

Forum issue 3 years 6 months ago #1017

Dear adms, dear users,
I want to submit you an issue of this forum.
Firefox 3.6.13
When I click on a button, as which we use for inserting a new message (a new thread too), I receive this message:
500 - No valid database connection:Duplicate entry '2' for key 'PRIMARY' SQL=INSERT INTO jos_joomlawatch_history SELECT * from jos_joomlawatch where id < '1306' and id > (select ifnull(max(id),0) and browser is not null from jos_joomlawatch_history )
----------------------------------------------------------------------
You may not be able to visit this page because of:

1. an out-of-date bookmark/favourite
   2. a search engine that has an out-of-date listing for this site
   3. a mistyped address
   4. you have no access to this page
   5. The requested resource was not found.
   6. An error has occurred while processing your request.

Please try one of the following pages:

* Home Page

If difficulties persist, please contact the System Administrator of this site.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
No valid database connection:Duplicate entry '2' for key 'PRIMARY' SQL=INSERT INTO jos_joomlawatch_history SELECT * from jos_joomlawatch where id < '1306' and id > (select ifnull(max(id),0) and browser is not null from jos_joomlawatch_history )
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.250 seconds