Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Just upgraded to quad desktop

Just upgraded to quad desktop 5 years 1 day ago #464

I just upgraded to a quad desktop and that meant that my printer stopped working in Vista. So I got a new printer HP Laser Jet M1319f which in theory should be linux compatible using HPLIP. However I find that the printer will scan and not print. The little balloon that appears above the HP icon says that the document has been sent for printing and then says that the document has been printed. However nothing is ever printed. Do you have any suggestions?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Aw: Just upgraded to quad desktop 5 years 1 day ago #465

• fynn
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
Hi cabalihno!

Look in the properties of the printer and check what employment is their: to print a real document, print a xps document virtual or maybe hp fax print. then the spooler send it to a virtual fax and a copy only in a folder in/ home/ user ! But no real print !!!
whit regards
fynn

Re:Aw: Just upgraded to quad desktop 5 years 22 hours ago #467

Thanks
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.260 seconds