Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Installation password and username

Installation password and username 3 years 11 months ago #865

What am I doing wrong ? I have tried using both root and guest as passwords to the username toorox on the installation dvd and it still wont advance from the installation login page.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Aw: Installation password and username 3 years 11 months ago #866

• fynn
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
hallo keithmills99,

toorox boots up to the desctop without a password, in automatic boot option.
When it stop in the boot sequence on the point to insert a password , it is a problem to detect the rigth grafic card !
restart and choose your tft display, for example 15,4" and then hit the TAB KEY.
On the end of the line, please insert: xmodule=vesa for stanard display driver.
and enter to start ! The optimal drivers can you install later in the file systemconfig .
regards fynn ;)

Aw: Installation password and username 3 years 11 months ago #867

• Joern
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 5
If you see the graphical login screen - the password for the toorox user: "user"

Joern
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.311 seconds